Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My take on the 2015 Grammy Awards

Every year of the Grammys I see new styles. It is always a shock to see what people actually wear and what they want to show to the world of their own take of their style. I think this year, people a choosing to wear longer gowns, which is great. Who want's to see all that cleavage? Not me!
My #1 pick for the women's dress on the Red carpet.Rita is wearing a Prada dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, a Swarovski clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
My #2 pick, Taylor Swift:Dress by Elie Saab.
My #3 pick,Jhene wearing a strapless Alberta Ferretti gown
My #1 pick for men's dress on the red carpet. Even though an all black tuxedo is quit familiar, Common pulled it off well! Wearing a Givenchy well tailored suit that is cut perfectly and achieves a consistent tone from his necktie, to his shirt, to his shoes.
My #2 pick is Neyo. I loved Neyo's suit minus the Fedora, I felt that was a little too much but his suit was designed by one of my favorite designer's Marc Jacobs. Marc Jacobs designed the two-tone dark olive suit with black lapels along with casually unbuttoned black shirt, a fedora, aviators and a couple lapel pins.
My #3 pick goes to John Mayer. John keeps it sleek in a classic tux and bowtie with tortoise shell rimmed glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment